Tampa Florida 33609
- William P. Mack, M.D. (Board Certified and Fellowship Trained)
- Graduated cum laude in the Honor's Program at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) National Medicine Honor Society at the University of South Florida (USF), where he graduated in the top 10% of his medical school class.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), an accredited council of professionals devoted to post-graduate medical teaching and physician education in the field of cosmetic surgery.
- Fellowship trained in Albany, New York by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS).
- Lectures both nationally and internationally on cosmetic facial surgery.
- Published numerous articles in medical books and journals in his field of expertise.
- Course director of national physician conferences in his specialty.
Serves on the faculty at the University of South Florida (USF) as Assistance Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology where he volunteers his time to educate residents in surgical training.
Served as president of the Tampa Bay Ophthalmologic Society (TBOS).
- Completed Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology residency training at the University of South Florida (USF) in Tampa, Florida.
Personal Statement by Dr. MackWhen eye contact is made, we immediately begin forming our first impression. Judging someone to be tired, sad, angry or pleasant are all based on the appearance of the area around the eyes. "Oculoplastics is a specialized branch of plastic surgery that focuses around the eyes and face," notes Dr. Mack. "My extensive training in eye and plastic surgery allows me to offer the optimal surgical options to achieve your aesthetic goals."
"My ultimate go al is to create a natural, more youthful, refreshed appearance through various cosmetic techniques. I look forward to meeting with you to thoroughly discuss your questions regarding facial cosmetic surgery."
Botox ◊ Fillers ◊ Eyelid ◊ Midface ◊ Forhead ◊ Face ◊ Brow
Please also visit: www.MackMD.com
Dr. Mack accepts the following insurance providers:
Aetna (HMO Requires Referral)
Blue Cross Blue Shield (No HMO)
Cigna (HMO Requires Referral)
Humana (PPO & EPO Only)
Tricare For Life
- What is Blepharoplasty
- Blepharoplasty - Asian
- Patient Education
- Brow Lift
- Dry Eye
- Eyelid Laxity
- Lacrimal System
- Botulinum for Wrinkles
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lotions & Potions
- Salt Glow
- Common Benign Lesions
- Common Malignant Lesions